banner

Friday, September 16, 2011

Your Questions About Increase Credit Score In 30 Days http://bit.ly/qM2hGb Carol asks…What is the fastest way to increase my credit score a minimum of 30 points in 30 days?I am currently working on getting pre-approved for a first time mortgage for my daughter and I. I spoke w/ a mortgage officer and they said that I need to bump my credit by 30 points asap to get the ball rolling. I'm one month from paying off my 5 year auto loan (which has been paid on time every time) and I have two outstanding obligations totaling $800. Will paying off the car and two collections be enough? Thanks!Credit-Repair-Guy answers:It will not happen in a 30 day period, the credit bureaus normally take a while to update.

On the COLLECTIONS, paying off old collections will actually hurt your credit score, this brings the accounts current. How old are they? The best way to deal with those is to negotiate a PAY FOR DELETE with the collection companies prior to paying them. Get them to agree to delete the records from the credit bureaus for payment in full. They will not want to do this, but they can. If they agree get it in writing with signature and then send them a money order for payment, never give them access to your bank account.James asks…How can I increase my credit score in 30 days???which credit repair service is the best and reliable?Credit-Repair-Guy answers:Credit repair services are not always the best option, if you are looking to buy a home or make a major purchase they count against you the same or if not worse than a bankruptcy. Your credit score actually fluctuates on a daily basis. The best way to improve your score is to pay off any collections you have, make payments on time and stop applying for credit. Every collection you pay off increases your score. Where at the same time every late payment you make lowers your score, and every inquiry (places that pull your score) lowers your score. Also, if you have any credit cards, the higher amount you use of your credit limit, that also effects you negatively. Good luckLisa asks…what would it take to make your credit score increase by 10 points in 30 days?Credit-Repair-Guy answers:Disputing old an false information on your credit report is a good way to increase your credit score and is very easy to do. If you have a copy of your credit report you can dispute falsely reported accounts that are a few years old.

Ask a family member to add you as an authorized user on their credit card. (Make sure that person has good credit)

Pay off all your debt, or get your balances below 30% of the available credit limit.

Note to Madoff: Being an authorized user will still factor in as long as it is a family member.George asks…Why didn't my credit score increase 24 months after my last late payment?I had a 30 day late payment on 2 separate credit cards in Feb 2008. Since then I have paid of the cards (the creditors closed them) and had no late payments on anything since. It is now March 2010 (more than 2 years) and my credit score did not increase. Why?
Since then I have added a mortgage and two credit cards. Both with a solid payment history.Credit-Repair-Guy answers:Because you have not added anything positive to your credit. Prompt payments on closed accounts are not positives.David asks…How long does it take for my credit score to increase after paying a negative account?I recently paid off an auto loan. It had quite a few times that it was 30 days or more late. I was not responsible for paying the loan as I gave the car to a friend and they were not paying on time. The car was still in my name and my husbands name. My question is now that it is paid off, how long will it be before I see an increase in my credit score. This was the only account that I had that has a negative paying history. It says closed and balance 0 on my credit report now.

Also what is the average time it takes for a persons score to increase if they are paying all their bills on time and paying down installment loans and credit cards. How much should it increase in say 7 months. We are trying to get ready to buy a house and hoping to get everything in order in the next few months. We filed bankruptcy (ch 7) 4 years ago.Credit-Repair-Guy answers:60 days for every 30 days is what Experian told me. However, since it is paid off, that is a huge positive that will help counter the past dues. This is what a lending officer told me last fall because I was past due on a few accounts. Scores only increase with timely payments consistently. A bankruptcy will not necessarily keep you from buying a home but your interest rate will be higher as you will be shopping for a loan in the "sub-prime" market. Mortgage interest is a tax deduction but a house that may have only cost $1000 a month could end up costing $1300 a month and that is where the interest comes into play.Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment