banner

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Your Questions About Free Mass Traffic http://bit.ly/nMWI2U Betty asks…Does anyone have the Software Free Mass Traffic ?I would like to know what Free Mass Traffic Software is needed for what does it work with.
Does anyone use it and benefiting from the software.Traffic Guy answers:You are buying a package that is "guaranteed" to send large numbers of visitors to your website. It is not true. It does not help your website at all if you get 5,000 visits from "bots". In fact, Google might penalize you for getting so many fake visitors. Don't buy or download their software.Daniel asks…Where can i find information about free mass traffic?I have heard its a new internet marketing tool and I'm not sure if its a scam or not. Does anyone know if its a scam or if it's for real? it claims it will help you get traffic from the internet but before I buy it, I just want to make sure its legit.
thanksTraffic Guy answers:Hi,

Free Mass Traffic is a tool for internet marketers. It is not a scam.

It is a package that gives you complete training of online traffic generation sources, including Social Bookmarking video marketing, linkbuilding, video marketing, web 2.0 strategies, press release marketing, article marketing to name but a few.

It comes with a 60 day money back guarantee so you really can't go wrong.

I've bought products before by the same guys who are launching free mass traffic, and their products are top quiality and have really helped me online.

There is a Free Mass Traffic Review site I found which has some information http://bit.ly/nqLpId you can have a look and more info should be posted when it is actually launched on 17th january 2011.

Hope this helps

cJohn asks…what is Free Mass Traffic Software used for?I would be most grateful if anyone has had success and still having Success with this Software?Traffic Guy answers:THis will help you out
http://bit.ly/nRN4ZH
Please vote for my answer if I am correct.Paul asks…Is free mass traffic a scam?I got this in an email and I need to see if it's a scam or not.

http://bit.ly/oN938QTraffic Guy answers:Both Web of Trust and McAfee's SiteAdvisor agree for once, giving the site a slap on the wrists for "excessive popups". Web of Trust also has a user comment about phishing:

http://bit.ly/gYeZJE

http://bit.ly/oQPhiv

I'd pass on it.Mary asks…where can i find an online company that i can send out a mass amount of email spam free?i would like to know where i can send out a mass amount of emails for a certain price that will be spam free but yet allow me to get a huge amount of hits to my website. I know of paidmails.com and i have used them, but i would like to diversify the audience so i am looking for any other places where it is similar in nature to paidmails.com where i can grow in traffic to get better listed in the search engines... AND THAT ARE NOT SCAMS!
im definately focusing on 'opt-in' marketing companies like corey mentioned. i do not want to deal with companies that just randomly send emails to random people... i definately know that spamming is bad news... but i dont think optin would get you in a bad situation...

ps. i hate spam too.Traffic Guy answers:Eh I don't like spam so make sure whatever company you do choose only gets their addresses from people who 'opt-in'. Spam asociated with your business is not a good thing.

If you don't like the company in the sources below, just yahoo search for opt-in e-mail marketing.

I would say more and add another bit of info but I've reached my question limit. You may also want to try Yahoo Ads and Google adwords. Partner with local businesses and chambers. Webrings are also good.Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment